This summer we are offering a brand new, exciting entry level program for children, aged 5-7, who want to try the wonderful world of T-Ball and Baseball.
Our in-house program (based at Murray Farm Reserve, Carlingford) runs on Friday afternoons (4.30-5.45pm) in Sept (14th-21st) and Friday evenings (5.30-7.00pm) from 12th Oct to March 2013 (Daylight Savings).
So what is Aussie T-Ball?
Aussie T-Ball is an exciting new, modified version of baseball for children aged 5-7
Sessions combine a structured, fun-based skills development with non-competitive match play
The focus is on maximum involvement and fun
- Children of all abilities get an equal chance to participate
It is a six-a-side, bat and ball game that is all about being active and having FUN
Children get to practice the foundation skills of throwing, catching, hitting and running that are required for baseball and many other sports
All playing and safety equipment is supplied
When will Aussie T-Ball be held?
- Sessions will run from 60-90 minutes, once per week
- Our in-house program is based at Murray Farm Reserve – no travelling!!
- We will be running a flexible program, commencing Sept 2012 and running through to March 2013
- New players, friends and family can join the program at any time
What does it cost?
Our super low, all-inclusive fee of $70 covers;
- all registration and insurances
- access to all of our programs, from Sept 2012 - March 2013
- a fun-filled, value packed Participation Pack including baseball glove
- Carlingford Baseball Cap and a unique Aussie T-Ball T-Shirt
How do we find out more?
We recommend you download our informative Aussie T-Ball FAQ here
Contact our Aussie T-Ball Co-ordinator, Stu Bysouth
When you and your friends are ready to join us, simply click here, or visit our Registrations page to sign-up to the the fantastic world of Aussie T-Ball.